We have an exciting new opportunity for an Insight Editor to join our edie editorial team.
Working closely with the Content Director, the Insight Editor will develop, write and manage the delivery of an expanding series of topic and technology guides and in-depth industry sector reports, with an emphasis on conveying practical and technical information.
The successful candidate will produce in-depth business insight reports by devising industry surveys, conducting audience research and analysing data. This is a fantastic role and would suit a strong B2B journalist with a passion for producing engaging digital content and detailed industry analysis.
- Researching, writing and overseeing the design of a range of downloadable technical and topic based reports and industry sector summaries
- Devising industry surveys, conducting audience research and writing in-depth analysis for business insight reports
- Developing new content formats linked to edie’s products
- Managing the delivery of edie’s awards content including finalists’ brochure and winners download
- Delivering all of the above to web, optimising for SEO and promoting them on edie's social media channels
- Contributing to edie's news and feature content and working with other editorial team members
Key skills and experience
- An experienced B2B journalist with a focus on producing in-depth industry analysis and technical content
- An interest in the sustainability sector
- Demonstrable experience of delivering quality and engaging digital content
- A willingness to explore new content formats
- Strong web production, SEO optimisation and social media skills
- Excellent communication skills combined with the ability to build strong relationships with senior executives
- Good commercial grounding; a creative approach to commercial ideas
- A key collaborator, you must be able to work effectively with others in the editorial team and across the brand
In addition to a competitive salary we offer a wide range of company benefits and an excellent working environment!
edie provides energy, sustainability and resource efficiency professionals with the practical information, insight and intelligence they need to make their businesses more sustainable.
edie is part of Faversham House, a progressive, independent media company. We are trusted by thousands of B2B professionals to deliver high-quality insight for better business decision making through our diverse portfolio of digital and print publishing, exhibitions, conferences and events.
We are based in East Grinstead, West Sussex, within an hour commute from London and easily commutable from the South Coast.
How to apply
To apply please email your cv and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org