Are you a reporter looking to join a fast paced editorial team? Have you got aspirations to grow your career, writing for Switzerland’s leading financial professionals? We are looking to grow our young, dynamic and fast growing editorial team in Munich.
Citywire provides no-nonsense, impartial financial and business news, data and research for professional investors and advisers around the world. We publish our own news, analysis and unique fund manager performance information that helps our readers make the best decisions about where to place their clients’ money. And we do it all with a great deal of style. We create beautiful magazines and indispensable websites and we hold great events all around the world from Bangkok to Montevideo and many places in between.
We started out in London in 1999 and there are now around 220 of us spread across our London HQ and our growing offices in New York, Singapore, Milan and Munich. No matter which office you are in it’s a fun place to work. To get a better idea of what it’s like to work here from the people who already do, see our Working at Citywire video at https://youtu.be/1QgIAcSPIN0
- You will be writing for our Swiss monthly magazine and its accompanying website which is updated constantly.
- Breaking the biggest news stories and writing compelling features while working to tight deadlines.
- You will build and maintain a strong network of contacts, write quickly, clearly and generate ideas for the magazine and website.
- You will cover independent asset managers, financial regulation, and banks.
What we need from you
- At least one years’ experience working within an editorial team, writing stories and features.
- Very good written and spoken English. German or French would be of advantage.
- A qualification within a relevant field.
- A keen news sense.
- You will understand or have an interest in the financial markets and the economy.
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below
Please note: This is based in Munich, and we are looking for either candidates already based in Germany or are looking to relocate to Munich.
We are an inclusive organisation and actively promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, skills and potential.