Start the new year basking in the Sydney sun with a fantastic role in an award-winning media company in Sydney, Australia.
- Winner: Business Publisher of the Year
- Young team, supported by experienced and innovative media professionals
- Apply your skills and energy and you’ll be head of your own team in no time
We're a global media business that has still retained some of the nicer aspects of a smaller, more intimate operation.
If you are looking to work in boutique, friendly, professional environment that can provide relocation to Sydney and international career development, then we’d like to speak with you.
The position involves:
- writing high-quality news and feature articles
- getting out there and meeting Australia’s top finance professionals
- attending lavish industry events around Australia
- conducting interviews over the phone and face-to-face
- breaking news… as it happens
- working closely with management to build online traffic and magazine circulation, develop existing and new products and explore new markets
- in just fifteen years have grown from the launch publisher of a single B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products
- operate over 30 titles and employ about 180 people across eight international office locations
- have market-leading products in niche B2B verticals (finance, legal, property, HR, insurance) for international markets
- employ a strategy that combines online and new-media opportunities with print products and a full calendar of conferences, summits and awards evenings
- don’t like standing still, and do like expediting new projects and initiatives
- ensure rapid promotion and flexible career paths for strong performers
Interested candidates should send a full cover letter setting out your motivations for applying for this position as well as your suitability for it, along with any other thoughts and information you consider relevant.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 /year