Black Knight Media has a unique opportunity available for a Journalist/Reporter to join the team in Beckenham. The role is a full time, permanent position.
Black Knight Media is a publisher of fortnightly financial and legal magazines for business readerships. It is a news-driven organisation that delivers headlines in securities lending, asset servicing, captive insurance and intellectual property, free of charge.
We are looking for a Journalist/Reporter for our Securities Lending Times publication to deliver high-quality news and features as we embark on our next stage of growth.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in breaking important news. Experience in finance or legal sectors would be advantageous.
You will join the team based in our Beckenham (Kent) office and be in charge of delivering insightful, informative and well-written copy on a daily basis. You will also be tasked with taking the lead on one of the company’s fortnightly magazines. For this magazine, you will deliver a minimum of six features per month on related topics. You will also aid the designers and editors with proofreading ahead of every press day.
Finally, you will represent one of our titles at conferences around the world and on social media.
To become our Journalist/Reporter, you need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous financial journalism experience, ideally in finance or legal sectors
- An ability to write well, and quickly, concisely and accurately to tight deadlines
- A desire to travel in the UK and abroad to conferences and industry events
- A love of spelling, grammar and style, and a distaste for anything that doesn’t adhere
- A strong work ethic, a sense of humour and the courage of your convictions
How to apply
To proceed with your application please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com