We’re expanding our news team and recruiting a journalist/reporter who will strengthen our editorial department, and thrive in a dynamic, cutting-edge environment.
You will source and develop original news stories and features, provide general news coverage, report on community events, and become a vital member of one of the industry’s leading local news teams.
- You have a proven track record and experience in a busy news environment - and you’re ready to take the next step.
- You produce error-free, reader-friendly copy.
- You are ambitious, energetic and resourceful, and always go the extra mile for a story.
- You want to work with an industry leader - and learn from the very best.
- Crucially, you will have what it takes to become an integral member of an industry-leading local news team.
Part time and full time candidates will be considered.
Kerry’s Eye is one of Ireland’s leading regional weekly newspapers, with a reputation for
hard-hitting news, incisive reporting and extensive community and sports coverage.
Since 1974, we’ve been bringing our readers the stories that shape the local news agenda and reflect local concerns. ‘People Power’ is our motto - our goal is to cover real news that really matters.
Independently owned and operated, Kerry’s Eye is based in Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland,
and published every Thursday morning in print and digital online editions.
To apply for the job, please click the 'apply online' button below.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position