We’re recruiting a Journalist/Reporter who will strengthen our editorial department, and thrive in a dynamic, cutting-edge environment.
You will source and develop original news stories and features, provide general news coverage, report on community events, and become a vital member of one of the industry’s leading local news teams.
- Have an ability to work on their own initiative have a proven track record and experience in a busy news environment and be ready to take the next step.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Produce error-free, reader-friendly copy.
- Be ambitious, energetic and resourceful, and always go the extra mile for a story.
- Want to work with an industry leader - and learn from the very best.
- Have what it takes to become an integral member of an industry-leading local news team.
Kerry’s Eye is one of Ireland’s leading regional weekly newspapers, with a reputation for hard-hitting news, incisive reporting and extensive community and sports coverage.
Independently owned and operated, Kerry’s Eye is based in Tralee, Co. Kerry, and published every Thursday morning in print and digital online editions.
Email your CV to and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position