Contentive is a forward-thinking digital media company specialising in B2B publishing and content marketing. With our advanced digital marketing services and technology, we help our clients grow their businesses by engaging with audiences through outstanding content and positioning themselves as thought leaders. Our clients include a broad range of businesses, from large established businesses to ambitious start-ups, in exciting, fast-growth industries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Editor to join our team and work with us to develop and expand our content strategy. The role will be varied and will include managing contributors, email newsletters, writing news content and editing articles to ensure they fit criteria.
Main duties will include:
- Sourcing and writing news stories relevant to industry
- Representing the publication at events in the UK and worldwide
- Interviewing industry leaders and writing up show reports from events
- Tagging and uploading content
- Sub-editing submitted articles
- Working with production team to produce newsletters
- Managing editorial for delivery of print publications
- Commissioning content from freelancers
- Managing relationships with PR companies and other industry contacts
- Enhancing SEO for content and driving engagement
- Distributing content via social media
- Working with marketing team to produce reports on content engagement
- Working with the sales team to help clients to produce and publish content
- Degree in journalism, communications or a related field, or related work experience
- Experience managing content for a publication in the B2B sector
Qualities we look for in Contentive employees:
- Self-motivated and happy taking the initiative to drive projects forward
- Enjoys working as part of team in a busy start-up environment, happy to get stuck in across the business to get things done
- A diligent, disciplined work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines
We enjoy a smart/casual environment and our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you and you want to join a fast growing and innovative digital company with real prospects for career progression then we welcome your application.
You can find us located in One Hammersmith Broadway; a five story modern and spacious office building which host is a hotbed of technology start-up companies and venture capitalist organisations. We are all backed by Blenheim Chalcot, leading active venture investors with operations in the UK and Asia.
We also offer a generous benefits package including Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Bike to Work and Childcare Vouchers.
How to Apply:
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below