Investor Publishing (IP) is a multi-award winning specialist and business publishing information company that has a rapidly expanding portfolio - HealthInvestor UK, HealthInvestor Asia and EducationInvestor Global - across its magazines/publications, online products and events. IP is the market leader in its sector and has an aggressive growth strategy to provide highest quality content and continuous innovation as it looks to expand its international portfolio.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Writer to join this highly successful team and support the editorial team across HealthInvestor UK and EducationInvestor Global.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, organised, ambitious and driven individual who has experience in working across multiple publications and social media, attending and reporting on our events programme.
- Source, review and report on industry news and press releases across each portfolio
- Manage the deals archive and the HealthInvestor App ensuring this is consistently updated and each article is categorized and logged
- Attend and report on the events for both HI and EI including taking responsibility for the live social media feeds with support from the marketing team
- Assist in producing features in the publications and proofing of advertorials
- Support the Editors in proofing and subbing press releases and publications where required
- Work with the production team ensuring copy is provided and proofed on time
- Support industry media interviews and partners at events
- Maintain high level of professionalism in all areas of work.
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience in a journalism role and be well organised, efficient and flexible
- Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English
- Able to manage multiple tasks and work to tight schedules
- Good IT skills and experience in producing content across social media platforms
- Have excellent forward planning and time management skills
- Confident in networking at events
- Enjoy working as part of a team in an often fast-paced environment.
How to apply:
Please apply for this role by sending a cover letter explaining why you want to work for Investor Publishing, and an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org