We have a six-month contract opportunity for a trained senior journalist with production experience who wants to increase their digital skills to join our team in Preston.
Hours of work are 2-10pm Monday-Thursday and Sundays. (Friday and Saturdays are days off)
- Ensuring all three daily print products (Lancashire Post; Blackpool Gazette; Wigan Post) reach print centre complete and in time;
- Changing front pages on the dailies if required after 6.30pm and on Sundays;
- Helping to repurpose digital content into weekly print products as required;
- Helping with the Sunday print sport operation (three supplements in the daily titles); and
- Tracking digital developments in the three main marketplaces in the evening and update websites if needed.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position