GlobalData is one of the fastest growing data and analytics companies on the London Stock Exchange. Our growth is a direct result of our investment in our people, our products and our platforms.
Our Business Intelligence division produces more than 15,000 reports, briefings, forecasts and data books each year. Our coverage spans 42 sectors, 500,000 companies and 80 countries. Our Intelligence Centres offer constantly updated data, analysis and tools that slot seamlessly into the workflow of our customers to help them decode the future. GlobalData also runs a portfolio of industry-leading websites and magazines, an international events business, and a technology-driven marketing solutions offering.
The M&A editor is responsible for generating deals and company filings-based content for the media websites and digital magazines. A key aspect of the job is to report, analyse and provide commentary on company deals and stock market filings.
Another feature is the regular interaction with GlobalData's analysts and data teams to generate further related content.
- Write engaging and relevant content, including commentary, on transactions and company filings
- Work with data from GlobalData and their analytics tools to generate content
- Work closely with GlobalData analysts to develop data- and insight-led content
- Work collaboratively with other editors and sector editors on the team
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all content
What we are looking for
- Strong journalism background with previous experience up to senior reporter or junior editor level
- Experience in reporting on company filings and financial data
- Excellent writing and proofing skills, and the ability to spot good writing and a great story
- Strong track record of collaboration and evidence of having worked successfully as part of a team
- Experience in writing data and research-based content
- Previous track record of delivering editorial content to set deadlines
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, preferred
Senior recruitment consultant
John Carpenter House
7 Carmelite Street
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position