Next Step Heritage (NSH) are seeking a Managing Editor for their classic car focused media agency. This is an exciting growth opportunity as part of a driven team with a competitive package, including equity for the right candidate.
Next Step Heritage work with Car Clubs and other organisations in the Classic Car Industry to deliver high quality content & editorial and transform their digital presence through some truly innovative strategies. We have both journalists and digital experts within the team and are looking to take the business to the next level with an expanded client team and this new role at the head.
The role will include:
· Managing content and editorial output across the full range of clients and media, including web, print, facebook, Instagram, e-newsletter and forums
· Management responsibility for a team including journalists, social media specialists and account managers
· Developing relationships with new and existing clients, typically car clubs and organisations associated with classic cars
· Attending key automotive & classic car events, representing NSH
· Developing new strategies to improve results for clients
· Becoming a thought leader and respected authority on best practice in running car clubs
The ideal candidate will have extensive journalistic and editorial experience, be well connected in the automotive industry and able to develop strong client relationships. We're looking for someone results focused, with ambition and drive who enjoys working as part of a team and has a track record of innovating & challenging the status quo.
If you're interested please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com