Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg Europe is seeking a reporter in London to break news in UK middle markets. Someone who has a strong interest in investigative journalism. The person will work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to shape content, and will report on distressed European corporate borrowers. There will be a particular focus on the middle markets with this role, as we expand our coverage into this space.
- Break news on middle markets and in particular distressed debt borrowers across Europe
- Work closely with a team of journalists, financial analysts and legal analysts
- Develop and maintain contacts in the credit market as well as with insolvency practitioners and advisors
- Attend conferences and events where necessary
- Write trend pieces
- An interest in writing about credit and/or insolvency markets
- An understanding or some experience covering M&A and leveraged buyout processes
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in another European language is desirable
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position