London or remote working considered.
Premier, the UK's leading Christian media organisation, is looking for a dynamic journalist who is ready to tell great stories on air and online.
We are looking for someone who is going to bring passion, drive and creativity to move our news coverage to the next level.
You will have the opportunity to tell your stories through news bulletins on air to an estimated 1.2 million listeners and through online articles on our website www.premierchristian.news which reaches up to 750,000 people a month.
So, if you are looking for a change and want to be part of a team sharing news that matters, apply to Premier today.
What we want:
- Experience writing and/or broadcasting news within a media organisation
- Strong news judgment and understanding of media law
- A strong understanding of Christianity and the UK church
- A recognised journalism qualification desirable
What you need to do:
- Send us a CV plus evidence of your work (preferably broadcast and print) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 29 October 2021
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position