Do you have experience in digital journalism and are interested in marketing? Then N365 may be perfect for you.
N365 is an independent content marketing agency, providing engaging content in both digital and print media.
Founded in Sweden in 2011, opened up in the UK in 2016, N365 is now expanding the London office. We are seeking English Editors to join our exciting new journey, beginning early 2020.
Our modern headquarters in the heart of the Swedish capital Stockholm is made up of 50+ dynamic and creative media professionals – we seek to achieve the same exciting environment in our London office within a few short years.
So, who are N365?
We run brilliant advertorials, i.e. articles for products and services, which are designed to create conversions for our clients, using data-driven optimization of our content.
We know from experience that if you have a background in digital journalism, you're already equipped for this task and will likely enjoy the thrill.
Over the years, we have worked with clients such as SAS, Gore-Tex, Citroen, Oxfam, most major gaming companies, and dozens more.
If you’re driven and like to learn new things, you’ll settle right into the world of native advertising. Within a few months, you will be able to attend client meetings and represent the company, and manage your own campaigns.
Within a few years, you may be out selling our products, assuming the role of managing editor, or doing anything else you are interested in.
We are seeking the following candidates:
- Have experience in digital journalism.
- Team players. Working well in a team and helping others are crucial components of our success.
- Are comfortable writing and working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Humble and not afraid to reconsider old truths in order to help develop our business.
- Like and understand social media, especially Facebook. The ability to write engaging and interesting headlines is considered an asset.
- A strong sense of responsibility and ability to work on your own initiative. At the same time you should be prepared to perform tasks outside your duties as we work in an industry that changes constantly.
This is a full-time position with a 6-month trial period. Applications will be handled continuously and the position will be filled as soon as possible.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please click the "Apply Online" button below.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position