- To evaluate incoming information, set and deliver the news agenda
- To prepare work schedule and deadlines
- To guide and coach members of the team to achieve the editorial and business objectives
- To manage the team and processes to meet all agreed copy and picture deadlines
- To develop fresh ideas that will increase circulation and/or add value for readers
- Oversee reports
- Oversee photos relevant to news stories and features
- Report news, conduct research, write articles and features
- Monitor and edit news from other sources such as Reuters and Anatolian Agencies
- Copy editing
- all applicants must have working knowledge of quark Express
Excellent spoken and written English is essential and fluency in Turkish and previous relevant experience would be an advantage.
All applicants must be computer-literate, hard-working, enthusiastic and prepared to work flexible hours.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position