Based in the heart of lively Notting Hill, we are an award winning global provider of legal content and information services. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal issues at the heart of our business.
We are currently recruiting News Reporters, across our new and established brands, writing news to an audience of legal professionals worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity to use and develop your journalism skills within an international organisation working on a global scale.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role and writing samples via the link below
What are we looking for?
We are looking for intellectually curious individuals who can research, report and write news, analysis, features and surveys. Relying on court documents, data, regulatory filings and source interviews to craft analytical and timely news stories, you’ll be expected to learn to write in a style and tone that cuts through jargon and spin to deliver accessible prose. Working collaboratively as part of a tight knit team, you will provide accurate and timely news content on a daily basis and contribute to larger research projects and produce interviews and features under the direction of the Editor. For more information about our brands, please check out the following links:
- Global Restructuring Review - https://globalrestructuringreview.com/
- Global Investigations Review - https://globalinvestigationsreview.com/
- Global Competition Review - https://globalcompetitionreview.com/
- Global Data Review - http://globaldatareview.com/
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, private healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan and gym membership.
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Postgraduate law or journalism degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in journalism
- Strong interest in current affairs, international business and legal reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to provide a deep analysis and insight for our readership, with the ability to find original angles in stories
- An international outlook
How to apply
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below