CGTN – the China Global Television Network, its six TV channels – English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian and documentary, and its digital media platforms were launched on December 31, 2016.
CGTN Europe is a fresh multimedia news channel from a modern, purpose-built newsroom in London’s Chiswick Business Park. It will join the other regional CGTN hubs in Beijing, Nairobi and Washington DC in helping the network to set the news agenda across the UK and Europe, by broadcasting and publishing award-winning news and current affairs content that will provide a fresh take on European political, economic, social and cultural affairs.
We are now seeking an office manager to join the new team in London.
- Day to day management and running of the office, ensuring all staff have a comfortable and safe working environment.
- Develop, implement and manage the health & safety policy.
- Manage the facilities, stock levels and maintain security.
- Recruit and manage runners and receptionists.
- Liaise with contractors, maintenance companies, insurers, suppliers and transport accounts.
- Organise staff and marketing events.
- Organise IT support and keep accurate records.
With experience in a similar fast-paced office management and facilities role, you will comfortably integrate and become key to successfully running the office, developing and implementing various office workflows and policies.
You will also:
- Have good understanding and knowledge of current health and safety legislation and guidance.
- Demonstrate strong IT skills and excellent ‘can-do’ attitude to ensure a healthy workplace.
- Thrive under pressure, especially within a “start-up” broadcast centre environment.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online.
11th Floor Building 7 Chiswick park
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position