We have a vacancy for a dedicated online reporter to join our fast-paced editorial team, writing for our Wealth Manager website in our London office.
You will be expected to cover a beat of fund and wealth management companies, building relationships and breaking industry news, while working to tight deadlines.
The website is the fastest growing segment of the Wealth Manager channel, which is testament to the power of digital and the strong connection we have with our readership. But we also want to look beyond the traditional sources of news and ideas to discover new ways to engage with our audience.
Digital is the future of publishing and you will play a critical role in ensuring the Wealth Manager website builds on the huge growth it has delivered over the last five years.
- Breaking industry news
- Developing original content that demonstrates a thorough understanding of our readership
- Producing cutting edge picture-based stories
- Building relationships with senior management across the industry
- Helping manage our social media strategy
- Delivering video interviews
- Helping the channel grow online traffic circa 10% year-on-year
What you’ll need:
- A sound knowledge of digital-based publishing
- At least a year’s experience in online publishing
- A hunger and desire to break news
- Ideally an understanding of financial market
- A passion for meeting and engaging with people
- An understanding of the use of Social Media for engagement
- Experience using a CMS system and knowledge of HTML is desirable
What we offer you:
25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years’ service and 30 days after five years’) plus bank holidays, private pension scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme, subsidised gym membership, Kiddivouchers, Ride2work bike scheme and annual ticket travel card loans for your travel to and from work.
After two years’ continuous service you will also have access to private health and dental care insurance, group income protection, critical illness cover and group life assurance.
On top of this, we have a personal trainer who runs workout sessions during lunchtime twice a week in the park, a masseuse who visits every month, as well as freshly ground coffee, fruit, breakfast and nuts to help yourself to daily.
We are an inclusive organisation and actively promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, skills and potential.
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below - To be considered, please provide links to your work samples.