Auto Express, the UK’s biggest weekly car magazine, is looking for an online reviews editor to manage its digital car reviews database.
Reporting to the group web editor, the online reviews editor will be responsible for the creation and upkeep of car reviews on the Auto Express website. Working closely with the road test and news teams, they will manage the ongoing car review updating process, ensuring all reviews are presented online to the highest editorial and SEO standards at all times.
This will involve writing and editing car reviews, using the website content management systems, editing pictures and managing the review updating strategy.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate an excellent command of written English and a keen eye for detail. An in-depth knowledge of cars and the automotive industry is key, as is previous experience of writing and editing car review content.
A good communicator, you will be able to work closely with stakeholders across the editorial team, getting the regular input required to maintain and enhance the site’s review content.
Experience with content management systems, social media, and Photoshop is desirable, while a full, clean driving licence is a must.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position