AJ Bell is one of the fastest growing investment platforms in the UK and we are looking to recruit someone who is hardworking, organised and articulate to join our London office where they will play a key role in helping to build the profile of the AJ Bell brand further.
We are looking for a journalist to contribute to our Shares magazine and with the drive and ambition to become a well-known and respected industry commentator on personal finance issues.
What will your role entail?
- Researching and writing personal finance features for Shares magazine
- Creating personal finance angles for national / consumer press
- Responding to press requests for comments on personal finance topics
- Appearing on broadcast outlets as a personal finance expert
- Filming personal finance videos for the AJ Bell Youinvest website
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- 22 days holiday increasing up to 29 days with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme and childcare vouchers
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Free social events
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Journalist background
- Understand financial services and AJ Bell’s market position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and meet demanding deadlines.
- Self-starter with a strong desire to build your profile
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Team player
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below