loveMONEY, the rapidly-growing personal finance and investing site, is looking for a promising journalist to join the team and write content that’s so much more than just rehashing press releases.
Suitable for someone wanting to make the move on from their first or second role in journalism, you’ll be asked to write and edit thoughtful, consumer-focused personal finance news, features and opinion pieces for an online audience.
Sound of interest? Here’s a bit more about the role.
- Write features, guides, news items and opinion pieces for the site
- Generate ideas for individual articles as well as broader themes
- Sub and upload copy from freelance journalists
- Put together email newsletters and assist with running social media accounts
- Assist with maintaining PR relationships and represent loveMONEY in the wider industry
To do this role, you’ll need to be/have...
- Some experience of working in personal finance and investing
- At least one year's experience as a journalist
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience of using a content management system would be a plus (full training on our system will be provided)
- Excellent project/time management, organisational skills and attention to detail
If this sounds like your ideal job, please email Damian Clarkson at Damian@Loveinc.com click the "Apply Online" button below.
Please make sure you include your CV, salary expectations, a brief cover letter stating why you believe you have the right skills and experience for this role, along with recent examples of your work (e.g. links to recent and relevant online publications you have worked for).
Please also suggest three ideas for brilliant stories that you believe would appeal to our readers. For each, please include a headline, short summary and an explanation of why you think it would be successful.
This can be included at the bottom of your cover letter.
LoveInc is the fast-growing UK publisher of award-winning lifestyle inspiration and advice sites including loveMONEY.com, loveFOOD.com, loveEXPLORING.com and lovePROPERTY.com.
Its content is ready by millions in the UK and in over 40 countries worldwide. We offer a very competitive salary, bonus scheme and a comprehensive benefits package.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position