PR Assistant (part-time)
Boutique PR agency, 3WM Communications Ltd, is looking for a part-time PR Assistant.
- Position will begin on a 2 day-per-week, part-time basis, with the possibility of more work becoming available as time and experience is accrued
- Perfect for graduates looking to break into PR or seasoned journalists looking to step over to the ‘dark side’
- Every member of 3WM fulfills their duties remotely, though travel to meetings and any other work-related events will be required at some point
Our approach towards media is direct and unambiguous, and our goal is to deliver engaging and reliable news and information to the right media and target readership. In order to do so, while staying on top of our growing client list, we are looking for an eager, organised, autonomous team player to join us.
- A relevant degree (PR, journalism etc)
- English fluency (other languages are a plus)
- Excellent writing skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong work ethic
- A general readiness to learn
- Any interest in / knowledge of the pro AV or lighting industries is a real plus, as is any experience with PR tools (Mailchimp, WordPress or Prezly)
- Writing simple press releases / case studies
- Monitoring client-based media coverage and providing monthly reports
- Social media engagement
- Maintaining company website, media database etc
- Prepping and sending MailChimp campaigns
- Salary will be dependent on the applicant’s experience
- Opportunities to attend trade shows and other events as they occur
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that if you have not been invited in for an interview within two weeks of your application, then you can assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
105a Grandison Rd
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position