marco/richards is a PR consultancy based in Manchester staffed exclusively by former journalists. Following significant growth and recent client wins we are creating two new positions.
Our diverse portfolio of clients all have great stories to tell and feature in the national, regional and local media day in, day out.
We're looking for talented writers who have experience working as a journalist but who are interested in a career in PR using the skills they've learned in the newsroom to create engaging copy and run innovative communication campaigns.
The role is varied and will involve regular travel across the UK and abroad.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position
- broadcast journalists broadcast journalists feed
- copywriters copywriters feed
- editorial assistants / trainees editorial assistants / trainees feed
- editors and management editors and management feed
- features features feed
- freelance freelance feed
- news news feed
- specialist writers specialist writers feed
- social media social media feed