This a chance to make content for an audience of millions across our national TV channel Forces TV, BFBS radio, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Forces.net and other platforms. Plus, you can do all of this and thrive in a nimble organisation where talent is rewarded fast.
Producers that have started with us in the last year have already traveled to Estonia, Portugal, the Canaries, Germany and Gibraltar. Those are just some of the 30 countries we’ve visited that also include New Zealand, Australia and the US.
That’s the opportunity but what do we want from you? You’ll be able to:
- Tell us where you find your news and why? What you like and dislike about what we do?
- Explain what the most interesting military stories of the day are and how we can take them on across all our platforms. Plus be keen to go jargon busting in the military world.
- Show us a few things you’ve edited/written and why you’re proud of them.
- Tell us what you do and don’t like about our content across all our platforms.
You’ll need to have:
- An NCTJ qualification or appropriate experience.
- Strong writing skills.
- A positive attitude and self-starter mindset
- A creative eye with great attention to detail
- Be engaged with social media.
- An understanding of analytics and SEO would be helpful to us.
If the above details sound like its something you want to do, please apply today by clicking the link below !
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position