Speak Media is an award-winning content agency working with some of the world's best-known corporate brands.
The production assistant will support delivery of all visual and audio assets at Speak Media, including photography, video/animation, podcasts and design/graphics.
Reporting to the production manager, you will work closely with content team to ensure we deliver on-brand output for our clients, and help to maximise the impact of every story we produce.
You will also play a role in helping to broaden the range of visual and audio assets we deliver (video and design/graphics), liaising with the planning team on brief development and coordinating production resource to deliver client projects on time and on budget.
Essential responsibilities (candidates should provide evidence of their capability in these key areas):
- Commissioning of content (including photography, design, illustrations, video and animations)
- Sourcing picture content (picture research/PR requests etc)
- Editing/resizing images for multi-channel use (online, social)
- Managing the commissioning system, including budgets, rights, negotiations, licensing
- Direct client liaison and content delivery
Additional skills (desirable):
- Photo/video shoot production
- Video editing
- Podcast production
This is an exciting full-time entry-level position. You will support a busy and enthusiastic team of content producers and gain the skills and experience of producing high-quality editorial content across all channels.
To be considered for the role, please send your CV with a cover note explaining why you are the right candidate. You can do this via the 'Apply Online' button below, or email us directly at: email@example.com
[no agencies, thanks]
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position