We are seeking to recruit a self-starting and motivated reporter/editorial assistant to write for B2B websites and magazines and to also get involved with writing, editing, proofing reading, producing conference programmes and inviting speakers.
The successful candidate will ideally be NCTJ trained and have at least two years experience in news and feature writing in B2B publishing or in regional newspapers.
A keen interest in the aviation industry is desirable but not essential.
The role will include:
- Clear, and concise writing style and used to working to deadlines.
- Sourcing, researching and writing accurate news stories and features for our online news sites (off-diary and press releases), taking ownership of specific online titles.
- Writing conference programme agendas to the expected standards and recruiting high calibre speakers from the industry to the company’s events.
- Representing the publications at industry events and press conferences and writing articles to be published in print and online.
- Creating stories for our monthly newsletters.
- Utilising our social media presence on different platforms to broadcast news and updates to our readership.
- Generating and maintaining relationships with industry representatives and officials.
- Subbing and proofing of other journalists’ work, maintaining our impeccable grammatical and factual reputation.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position