Black Knight Media is hiring a reporter/journalist to cover the fast-paced securities finance industry on its flagship title, Securities Finance Times.
Securities Finance Times is the only free-to-read business publication and sits right in the centre of a global securities finance industry, offering plenty of opportunities for a variety of work and travel. The magazine keeps industry participants from fintech service providers to senior bankers up-to-date with the latest news and trends in securities financing, collateral management, technology, regulation and much more.
The successful candidate will be a highly organised, creative and personable reporter, capable of sourcing and writing engaging, accurate and exclusive news, as well as detailed features and market analysis. It is preferable, but not essential, to have experience within financial journalism. You will also need to have a keen eye for editing to help produce the Securities Finance Times fortnightly magazine.
International travel is a necessity in any normal year for this role as post Covid you will be required to visit a variety of locations across Asia, the US and Europe.
The chosen candidate will join our friendly team based in Beckenham, just outside of Central London.
Responsibilities of the reporter/journalist role:
- Source and write quality daily and breaking news
- Write features for a fortnightly magazine
- Build and maintain a base of relevant contacts in the financial services industry
- Interview industry executives
- Work closely with your editor to shape future content for the magazine
- Attend and report on industry events around the world
The position requires:
- Expertise in the English language and for the candidate to be a confident news writer
Please send CV and Covering Letter to Justin Lawson at email@example.com
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position