Since 1996, SportBusiness has been providing the news, analysis and insight that informs the decision makers who shape the future of sport worldwide.
We’ve recently opened offices in the United States and Singapore to enhance our global coverage.
Now there’s a chance to join the team as a reporter/researcher at our London office, focusing primarily on the sponsorship market.
The role involves writing news stories that uncover the details of sponsorship deals across different sports. In addition, you’ll be tasked to discover key information around deals to drive our data products.
The person we are looking for will be a proven writer with an analytical approach and an aptitude for building relationships with sources. They will probably have worked in a similar, data-driven B2B environment and be able to demonstrate their achievements there.
Knowledge of sponsorship, marketing and advertising would be an advantage.
Key skills and experience:
- The ability to build and win the trust of a network of contacts.
- To write accurately and coherently under pressure – you will need an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- An understanding of how business, sport and sponsorship work.
- NCTJ or equivalent postgraduate journalism qualification.
- Excellent time management and the drive to meet deadlines.
If this sounds like you, apply here!
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position