CRN is a brand that is going places. We are expanding into new territories and are looking for a talented journalist to join our busy and growing editorial team. CRN UK has recently acquired the publishing rights to www.channelnomics.eu and www.channelnomics.com, and will be building the new brands from the ground up – the successful candidate will have the chance to help shape this exciting new development from day one, working with the existing editorial team.
- The new recruit will be generating copy for both a UK and European audience, with the copy being picked up by our new US site as well where applicable, so it is a truly global role.
- You will be expected to build up an enviable list of contacts across the UK and Europe.
- Overseas travel will be expected along with attendance at CRN-branded events and general industry events. This is a position with a huge amount of potential for the right candidate.
- The ideal candidate would have some experience in journalism, either within the trade press or from a local/regional newspaper, and also have knowledge of social media.
- A good and confident phone manner is essential.
- The role offers a highly competitive salary and comprehensive flexible benefits including a contributory pension scheme.
Please click the "apply online" button below
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.