Verdict.co.uk – a new digital news and media websites – is looking to hire a reporter on its news desk writing on global business, politics, economics and finance.
Potential candidates need to:
- Have a broad knowledge of current affairs, with an interest in emerging business and technology trends;
- Be comfortable writing on a range of different topics;
- Understand basic SEO and social media best practice and how drive traffic to a trending story;
- Have some experience interviewing business leaders and influencers;
- Have high levels of both numeracy and literacy,
- Have some experience of working with data;
- Some form of journalism education or qualification
- Journalism experience, and
- Have a desire to report on and write about the way new technology and modern politics are changing the world.
This role would be ideally suited to a keen, young journalist with big ideas who wants to make the job their own and grow their network of contacts.
How to apply:
To apply please email Verdict.co.uk editor Billy Bambrough at Billy.Bambrough @verdict.co.uk.