International Tax Review– Reporter
International Tax Review (ITR) is hiring a reporter to join its London team.
ITR is part of Euromoney’s Legal Media Group and is a leading global news and information provider for tax professionals. It delivers news and analysis of cases, laws and the changing market practices of tax paying companies.
This is an exciting role, offering a reporter the opportunity to discover and explain developments in a fast-changing sector.
The successful candidate will have some previous journalism experience, preferably covering the business sector. They must have excellent written English, be comfortable dealing with senior professionals and able to meet deadlines. ITR is looking for a reporter with high standards and a desire to break stories and unearth trends.
This job would suit someone with solid business journalism experience looking for a new challenge.
Euromoney is an equal opportunities employer. It welcomes candidates of all ethnicities and backgrounds. Above all it values enthusiasm, determination and a willingness to learn, and treats employees fairly and with respect.
- Pitch and write exclusive trend articles, examining the practices of tax paying companies and their in-house teams
- Develop and maintain good relationships with senior figures at corporates, accountancy firms and treasuries
- Work closely with the editor in expanding areas of coverage and tracking engagement with content
- Attending and reporting on industry events.
The position requires:
- Sound knowledge of, and interest in the business sector
- A passion for building networks of sources and willingness to engage with the market
- Excellent written English and bachelor’s degree or higher
- News writing ability and previous journalism experience.
How to apply:
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position