Reporting to the global head of ESG insight and editor of Fund Selector Asia, the principle aim of this role is to work with the editorial team in Europe and Asia to ensure the ESG Clarity website remains a step ahead of competitors with the most relevant and engaging content for responsible fund selectors. For more on ESG Clarity, click here: Financial Services - Bonhill Group plc (bonhillplc.com)
- Source and write exclusive news stories.
- Cover industry announcements, press releases.
- Interview senior figures within ESG industry for Q&As, news leads, video.
- Write in-depth analysis pieces.
- Cover research reports and keep on top of key industry statistics.
- Report on industry webinars.
- Assist editor in sourcing interesting and varied comment pieces.
- Source images and upload to site in correct format.
- Ensure house style is adhered to in copy.
- Ensure articles have relevant tables/charts where possible.
- Ensure articles contain many links and meet other SEO requirements.
- Work with marketing to ensure delivery of bulletin.
- Keep in touch with editorial panel of commentators for article ideas and industry trends.
- Ensure content is of high quality to readership and that is reflected in traffic.
- Carry out video interviews.
- Post content on social media channels.
- Seek ways to increase social media followers and traffic.
- Explore podcast opportunities.
- Lead an article or video series project.
- Work with global teams to come up with fresh ideas and initiatives.
- Work with Last Word Research on RRI and other ESG projects.
- Increase brand awareness where possible.
- Represent brand by speaking on external panels and attending industry events.
- Chair in-house and external events/panels.
- Work with events, marketing and sales to ensure everyone is familiar with deadlines and current/forthcoming projects.
- Make European and US teams aware of content that can be shared on their channels.
What you will need:
- One to two years' reporting experience.
- Interest in or experience of ESG.
- Ability to meet hard deadlines.
Global Head of ESG Insight
29, Clerkenwell Road
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position