Research Analyst at The Legal 500
London-based Legalease, a leader in the provision of legal market information and parent company of The Legal 500, is looking for a research analyst on a fixed-term basis, working out of our Fleet Street offices.
For 31 years, The Legal 500 has been analysing the capabilities of law firms across the world. The Legal 500, in collaboration with Legal Business, GC Magazine and The In-house Lawyer, recently turned its attention to the in-house function, and recognising those corporate counsel who are driving the legal business forward.
The successful candidate’s main responsibility will be assisting a tight-knit editorial team in researching and writing the GC Powerlist series, a guide to the top in-house lawyers in a particular region.
The role would suit candidates who have an interest in legal and business affairs, as well as researching and writing content for print and online platforms.
This a full-time, fixed-term position.
- Researching the in-house legal market in various international jurisdictions.
- Communicating with and interviewing senior in-house lawyers in various international jurisdictions across different market sectors.
- Writing content for GC Powerlist publications for a variety of different regions, to be published in print and online.
- Demonstrable skills in researching and writing
- An interest in the legal/business industry
- Comfort with using social networking tools, in particular Linkedin
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and to set timeframes
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of writing for an online or print publication is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of foreign languages is advantageous but not essential
- Must be able to commence work from 1st June 2018
Salary: £25,000 p.a.
How to apply
Applications (CV and cover letter) should be sent to email@example.com