A French speaking rugby journalist is needed to join the award-winning team at Sportsbeat, where they will be working with some the biggest organisations in sport.
You will be expected to produce engaging and effective copy in French and English across client platforms and social media (Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and beyond). Training will be provided, while the key is your ability to write accurate, engaging copy in both English and French.
Working with some of the biggest national governing bodies, major event organisers, sponsors and brands in European sport, namely the FA, RFU and the Olympics (to name a few), Sportsbeat are renowned for delivering outstanding sports sponsorship, PR and marketing campaigns.
You will be tasked with creating leading digital content. Whether you are composing a snappy tweet; writing clever, attention-grabbing headlines; working closely with the wider team or constantly learning and developing your skills, it will be your love of writing superb copy that delivers fantastic results for some of the biggest brands in sport.
To qualify, you should be a French-speaking rugby or sports journalist or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a relevant role;
- A relevant degree (French, English, journalism, etc.);
- You are fluent in French and English;
- Exceptional writing, editing, and grammar skills;
- You’re a natural self-starter;
- You have the ability and eagerness to develop industry knowledge;
- An interest in sport – you will ideally have a love of rugby;
- The willingness to occasionally work outside of normal office hours and attend sporting events on evenings and weekends.
In return you can expect a rare opportunity to work with some of the biggest sporting brands, attend major sporting events and a benefits package that include 23 days holiday, training and development opportunities and great social events.
How to apply
Please contact David Parsons on firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position