Curation is looking to hire a dynamic individual for a content management role, which involves monitoring the impact of disruptive trends in technology with a focus on the energy industry, in particular on oil & gas. The successful candidate will write and edit content and commentary within an agile and energetic team to holistically cover the latest breakthroughs in technology and how they impact our client base, while building a rapport with these customers and adapting to their needs.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide curated content for Curation’s Energy clients to populate client specific news briefings and our platform with relevant, accurately tagged content.
- Sourcing, writing and managing best and most appropriate content for our clients.
- Working with other members of the energy team, and wider content team, to ensure timely delivery of regular briefings.
- Rolling coverage of the energy sector, with particular emphasis on oil and gas, allowing us to build an archive of relevant content.
- Commentary and analysis on disruptive trends and their effect on the client’s business lines.
- Liaise with product managers, commercial and editorial colleagues to tailor content to client requirements.
- Liaising with the client to gauge their interests and needs, actively pitching products to them and working with them to develop new products to suit their needs.
What we are looking for in you:
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to convey a high volume of complex and technical information in a professional, simple, and concise manner.
- The ability to spot significant news stories, perceive patterns across news themes, and identity the emergence and disappearance of narratives.
- Specialist knowledge in at least one of: oil and gas production technology, energy markets, downstream products and technology.
- A flexible and agile attitude, allowing you to respond to client needs.
- Strong communication skills, allowing you to manage the expectations of your teammates and management.
- An inquisitive and curious personality, leading you to discover interesting content and provide original commentary.
- Computer literacy!
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position