The NutraIngredients brand is the leading online news source for the nutrition and dietary supplements industry. Leveraging our digital-first position to bring powerful insights and robust business critical content to help businesses succeed.
Over the past six years we have also developed a successful global portfolio of related events and awards, such as Probiota Global, the Sports and Active Nutrition Summit, and the NutraIngredients Awards.
We are currently looking for an exceptional leader to drive the editorial development of NutraIngredients.com and take the portfolio of products to the next level. This is a dynamic and varied role that will give you the opportunity to deliver content across a broad range of topics that contribute to the success of the brand.
You will have the chance to travel to represent your brand whilst building a network of European industry experts. An enthusiasm for science, health and nutrition matters is a must.
- Maintaining and strengthening the brand's editorial authority and visibility in its market, and engaging actively with our primary audience
- Delivering high-quality editorial multimedia content
- Championing a clear and differentiated editorial roadmap for the title, driven by core primary readership
- Devise and propose new NI.com brand development opportunities to the MD of global brands.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and event managers within division, in addition to collaborating with other divisions within William Reed where relevant.
- Producing engaging creative content across a variety of mediums, whilst leading a team to do likewise.
- Translating complex subjects into clear engaging stories.
- Actively use social media channels to share content and drive brand engagement
- Moderate events, chair panels and deliver presentations at F2F events
- Organising, leading, and mentoring a busy editorial team - delivering content in multiple forms.
- Working closely with your senior NutraIngredients colleagues in Chicago and Singapore
- Collaborating and working in partnership with relevant departments, such as Events, Commercial, Online Events etc.
Required experience and skills:
- B2B journalist with 5+ years' experience in an editorial role
- A digital native, results driven with an enthusiastic and energetic 'can do' work attitude
- Some experience in nutraceuticals, health, nutrition, science or pharmaceutical B2B journalism is preferred.
- Strong communication, writing and editing skills.
- A strong ability to think strategically in a data-driven way
- Previous experience of managing people
- Knowledge of writing for SEO
- Confident public speaker
- Strong business sense with excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Highly collaborative
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Contributory pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection Scheme
We are all working remotely right now, and there is scope for flexible working arrangements to continue, but our head office is based near Crawley, 30 minutes from Brighton and 10 mins from Gatwick and its connections to Victoria, London Bridge, and the world.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your up-to-date CV
- A one-page cover letter stating why your experience and skills are a match for this role
- Any links or PDF examples of your writing, especially about food, drinks or hospitality
We look forward to hearing from you.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position