An opportunity to become senior editor of several of Voyageur Publishing's magazines, which include the International Hospitals & Healthcare Review (IHHR) and various monthly supplements.
We are a small team, and everyone gets involved with everything - from writing up daily news stories for the website, and sub-editing articles and features from outside contributors, to interviewing industry executives, writing features, and attending events. The editor will be hands-on in all aspects of daily editorial work.
- At least two years of editing a B2B magazine
- Familiarity with SEO concepts
- Libel training
- CMS abilities
- Social media training
- Experience of working with (or in) sales and marketing teams.
- Experience of managing an editorial team
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Mapping out feature content/deciding what topics to cover in feature format and scheduling them for each issue of the magazine and its various supplements
- Commissioning feature content, whether in-house or from an external contributor.
- Working closely with Design on flat plan and layout/filling pages throughout the production cycle
- Project management and ensuring adherence to deadlines
International Hospitals & Healthcare Review + Others
19 Lower Park Row
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position