DappRadar is the world's leading dapp store and the starting point for dapp discovery.
We deliver high-quality, accurate, dapp insight, comprehensive NFT valuation and portfolio management and data-led actionable reporting to a loyal global audience.
We are currently witnessing record levels of growth and seek a world class, crypto experienced editorial lead to help us to accelerate readership engagement, reach and effectiveness.
Check this out:
With DappRadar, you:
- Will get a competitive salary and opportunity to join our stock options programme (specific salary is offered based on work experience)
- Will have remote work possibility and flexible working hours (it is about how much you do, not how long)
- Will have a chance to participate in all corporate events, internal and external trainings
- Will work with an international team of skilled, motivated colleagues to help you to succeed and push boundaries
- Will be surrounded by a high learning company culture and "family first" policy
Being our senior editorial lead, you will:
- Produce written, data-driven content based on trends and news in the blockchain market, with a heavy focus on NFTs, DeFi and Blockchain Gaming
- Manage and optimise the editorial calendar and output, proactively understanding latest trends and transferring these into data led narratives that reflect the ever changing crypto landscape
- Drive product engagement and adoption, engaging readers at the top of the funnel and driving them to connect, test, recommend and contribute to our product
- Work with wider marketing, research, commercial and product teams to influence strategic direction, roadmaps and business critical KPIs
- Proactively utilise analytics to unearth a deeper understanding of the DappRadar readership and optimise content and approach in response
- Stay up to date with the latest industry news from different market segments, including DeFi, NFTs and gaming
You would be the first we look at if you:
- Have 3+ years of relevant experience in media production, content creation or editorial
- Have at least one year of experience in the blockchain industry, using various dapps across different blockchains
- Understanding basic terminology in the blockchain space
- Have ability to understand blockchain data (eg Etherscan, BSCscan, DappRadar)
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results of analysis in easy-to-understand content
- Are detail-oriented, ability to meet deadlines and organisation
- Are metric driven and keen to experiment in order to drive results
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
Apply if you believe that you can bring the content we create to the next level and want to be a part of an international and continuously growing organisation who is recognised as the number one global leader in blockchain decentralized apps distribution and analysis!
It is your time to shine!
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position