Leading infrastructure and renewable energy news, analysis and data provider inspiratia is seeking a driven and ambitious financial journalist to support the company’s renewable energy coverage.
Operating out of offices on the King's Road, Chelsea, the successful candidate will join a vibrant team of journalists and analysts covering a global and increasingly mainstream industry.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing daily news on several renewable energy sub-sectors, and for writing in-depth analysis articles to be published online and sent to clients.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Experience as a journalist, preferably covering finance but not essential
- Ability to develop senior contacts through regular interviews, both over the phone and in person
- A desire to produce exclusive or off-diary stories
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A passion for finance and economics
- Knowledge of corporate finance, project finance and the M&A market desirable
- Experience in infrastructure and/or renewables preferred, but not essential
The role is ideal for someone who has excellent communication and time management skills, and a real desire to impress the reader.
Salary will reflect experience.
In your application, please highlight your salary expectation and any notice period.
To apply please send us your CV and covering letter.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and CV, stating your current salary, to email@example.com or click the 'apply online' button below.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position