Having lost yet another reporter to the nationals, leading B2B title Property Week is looking for a new senior reporter/chief reporter. The 17-strong editorial team has a track record of producing award-winning journalists who go on to write for the nationals, rise up the ranks at PW or take senior positions at other leading B2B titles.
We are seeking a dynamic self-starter who is looking to take the next step in their career and write about an industry at the very heart of the UK economy. The candidate will ideally have experience of business journalism, a track record of breaking news stories and an interest in policy. They will also be byline hungry, be a strong team player and have a strong work ethic. The position is based in Croydon, London.
- Producing authoritative on-diary news and analysis for print and online
- Building contacts and breaking exclusive news stories
- Writing features including high profile interviews and investigations
- Representing Property Week at industry events
- Some UK and international travel
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to write clear, concise, accurate and eye-catching news copy
- The ability to grasp new and complex subjects quickly
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- The confidence to interview and build contacts among senior investors, commercial property agents and financiers
- A strong work ethic
Salary: Dependent on experience
Deadline: Wednesday 11 July