HFM Global, the leading resource for global hedge fund news, analysis and the sector's most respected events, is seeking a bright, tenacious and ambitious journalist to work on its flagship brand HFMWeek.
Read by the senior management of hedge fund firms across the globe, with the largest paid-for circulation of any title in its sector, HFMWeek provides the latest news, analysis, profiles and commentary on the biggest issues affecting this vibrant area of the financial services sector.
The successful applicant will be working on HFMWeek’s weekly print title and dedicated website as well as interacting with our team of 20-plus journalists across the world and contributing to the shaping of content for monthly panel discussion events in London and other editorial-led summits.
- A proven ability to break exclusive news and write compelling and insightful analysis
- An understanding of the asset management and hedge fund sector, or at least decent financial/business reporting experience (preferably two years-plus)
- Keen analytical and feature writing abilities
- Excellent networking skills and a track record of developing useful contacts and sources
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com