We seek a London-based senior reporter to work across our two real estate publications, the award-winning PERE and Real Estate Capital.
The successful candidate will have a track record of publishing compelling business insight and news. Experience of private markets or real estate is desirable but not essential.
- Reporting, researching and writing;
- Contributing to signature editorial projects that include the Global PERE Awards, the Real Estate Capital Awards, the PERE 100, Investor 50 and Top 40 lender rankings;
- Liaising with the private real estate and real estate lending markets’ senior professionals and developing an extensive contacts book; and
- International travel to events.
- Formal journalism education or training;
- A record of impactful stories over two to three years in business journalism;
- Evidence of both analysis and exclusive news;
- Keen interest in telling stories using data, video, podcasts, presentation formats; and
- Examples of your networking skills.
PERE is a market leading publication covering the global private equity property markets and written by journalists from offices in London, New York and Hong Kong.
Real Estate Capital is focused on property’s credit markets and is written in London.
Both brands are published online, by email and in print.
PERE and Real Estate Capital are owned by PEI Media, the global financial information group focused exclusively on alternative asset finance and investment. Find out more about our company at https://www.thisispei.com.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position