Oxford-based Fast Track is looking for an experienced and talented project manager with a strong research interest and knowledge of private company financials in the UK; and proven people management skills.
The role would suit a bright graduate with at least three years’ relevant company research and excellent project management experience, some of which could have been gained at university or paid internships; and ideally some accountancy training and good writing experience.
The role & responsibilities
- Project management: lead, manage and help conduct the research and publication, to tight deadlines and with meticulous attention to detail, at least one of our seven annual league tables ranking the UK’s top-performing privately-owned and VC/PE-backed companies, from the fastest-growing to the biggest, published in The Sunday Times; or our Ones to Watch programmes.
- Research & analysis: identify, research and analyse companies’ financials; and interview entrepreneurs either on the phone or face-to-face at company visits
- Networking dinners: work closely with our events team to secure leading founders and senior directors’ attendance at some of our 30+ annual invitation-only networking dinners; and help at up to 8 dinners a year
- Account handling: help service our blue-chip sponsors at both an operational and senior level
- Social media: Help conceive and write content for our social media, focusing on the activities of our private companies and entrepreneur alumni
About Fast Track
- Fast Track, founded in 1997, is the UK’s leading research and networking events company focused on top-performing entrepreneurs and private companies.
- Based in Central Oxford with 25 staff, we publish seven annual league table supplements with The Sunday Times, ranking the fastest-growing to the biggest private companies. We also organise and run over 30+ invitation-only networking awards events and alumni dinners a year for their entrepreneurial directors to meet each other and our sponsors, who want to do new business with them. Our sole source of revenue is from our blue-chip sponsors.
- Our sponsors include: Virgin (all 22 yrs); HSBC, Lloyds, PwC, and UBS Wealth Management (15+ yrs); Barclays, BDO, Hiscox, Grant Thornton and Virgin Atlantic (10+ yrs); BGF, BMW and Linklaters (5+ yrs); DHL and N+1 Singer (3 yrs); and Oracle Netsuite and Santander (1 yr)
How to apply
Visit www.fasttrack.co.uk/about-us/careers for more details and information on how to apply
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position