Department : TRT WORLD VISION
The researcher contributes significantly to the TRT World's research profile. Reporting to the Director of Research, the researcher is responsible for the development and achievement of the center's research strategy and the center's performance indicators and targets, and the efficient, effective and equitable operation of the center.
- Identify research priorities, as part of the strategic vision for the center;
- Contribute to the development of TRT World’s research strategies;
- Promote and support the development of a research environment and culture within the center which is intellectually challenging and stimulating and focused upon the achievement of research strategies and targets;
- Develop the profile of the center, through representation, engagement and the development of strong linkages with professional, industry and community groups relevant to the activities.
- Research and compile reporting that focused on certain international topics;
- Develop a strategy which addresses the issues of a sustainable research environment and the impact agenda;
- Develop international links in relation to research;
- Enhance the research environment and culture through the arrangement of training events, workshops and seminars;
- Review and develop research clusters/groupings;
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc where needed;
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Minimum 7 years of experience in info center management and journalism.
- Good journalism / academic background required.
- Good command of English. Turkish is a plus.
- Intellectual, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Good knowledge of international issues.
- Proven ability to deliver research of international excellence.
- Proven ability to create a strategic vision.
- Experienced team-leader in research.
- Has research in migration, security, international relations, and media.
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below