PEI Media is looking for a Senior Special Projects Editor to lead an expanding team producing special reports, supplements and commercial projects focusing on alternative asset finance. This is a new role, reflecting the B2B publisher’s growth in the markets it serves.
PEI Media’s special projects are deep dives into key areas of alternative asset finance and range from magazines and videos to digital presentations and surveys. The candidate will manage these sponsor-led reports from flatplanning through to publication. They will also lead a team of three other special projects editors, co-ordinating resources and workflows, as well as developing best practice and original ideas.
The successful candidate will have:
- Impeccable project-management skills;
- A journalism background with experience of commissioning, editing and writing for financial or B2B publications, both for print and digital platforms;
- The ability to lead an editorial team, learn new skills and welcome the opportunity to teach others;
- Be as comfortable liaising with clients as overseeing internal production processes and meeting deadlines;
- Experience of working with commercial departments in a news organisation is a plus.
PEI Media’s publications cater to senior financial professionals working and investing in alternative asset classes, including private equity, real estate, infrastructure and private debt. People who thrive here are smart, ambitious and committed. We can provide an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement is aligned to the rapid development of an award-winning, international company. Learn more by visiting www.thisispei.com.
How to apply
Interested applicants should click here to send their CV and a cover letter including salary requirements.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position