Who will you be working for?
Mediaforta is an international digital content marketing agency that helps companies grow through outstanding content.
We provide our clients with high-quality content creation, content marketing strategy and content promotion.
Our result-driven deployment of excellent multi-channel content, creativity, technology and data results in more visitors, more leads, and ultimately more sales.
For one of our clients, we are looking for a senior UX writer whose focus and experience is with micro-copy in a product (an app or SaaS software).
What will be expected of you?
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a UX writer and have a lot of experience with micro-copy in a product.
- You write and speak fluently in English.
- You have exceptional writing and editing skills. You know just how to guide users around a website or app and make them have a good experience.
- You are comfortable running usability tests with the end goal of measuring and continuously improving the user experience. If you have previous experience with this, that would be considered a bonus.
- You like to communicate transparently and welcome constructive feedback.
- You deliver work meticulously and swiftly.
- You respect the negotiated deadlines.
- You have a flexible mindset. You can work independently and are just as much a team player as you can work well within and across teams.
- You work on a freelance basis.
- You are assertive and proactive.
- You fit into our company culture.
Mediaforta is an international digital content marketing agency that provides qualitative and inspiring content for online platforms. We offer a competitive salary, the chance to expand your copywriting portfolio and an abundance of texts to engage your pen.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position