Role: Senior writer
Company: Investis Digital
Location: London or Bristol
Who we are:
Investis Digital is a global digital communications company. We combine effective storytelling with innovative digital approaches to help businesses communicate clearly and authentically with any audience.
Using performance marketing and corporate communications, we craft a seamless presence for our clients, positively influencing the awareness, affinity and action of the people that matter most.
Founded in 2000, we have more than 2,000 global clients supported by 550 staff. We are headquartered in London and have offices across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific.
The Investis Digital values unite more than 550 global employees across 10 global offices. Our values influence how we work with each other and our clients; they give purpose to the work we do and foster a culture we are proud to be a part of. Learn what each of these values mean to us below.
- Embrace clarity: We know what we are doing and why we are doing it.
- Bring passion: We love what we do and share this enthusiasm with everyone we work with.
- Inspire greatness: We strive for excellence and help others be their best.
- Keep innovating: We are curious and always improve what we do.
- Measure success: We are rewarded for the work we do.
We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable journalist to help deliver outstanding written content for some of the biggest brands in the world.
The successful candidate will be organised, meticulous and, most importantly, versatile. You will need to be comfortable delivering outstanding copy across a wide range of writing outputs - from in-depth white papers, thought leadership and blogs, through to engaging website and product marketing copy.
You will need a track record of top class writing - we are looking for experienced journalists who can share examples of outstanding published work across a range of media, industry verticals and writing styles.
You will be delivering written content such as blog posts, reports, whitepapers, website copy and thought-leadership articles for world-leading organisations, tailored to their audiences for maximum impact.
This role sits within the creative content team. As a team, we are focused on helping clients enhance, create and redefine their communications and brand. That can mean anything from working on messaging and tone of voice, to creating a bespoke animation or running editorial committees.
We value ideas, creative thinking and people who are happy to challenge and be challenged. If you want a role where you can make a real contribution and work across all areas of the business, we want to hear from you.
Note: Please include links to examples of your work in your application.
- Writing articles
- Conducting expert interviews
- Interviewing thought-leaders and clients to capture compelling stories and insights
- Drafting website copy that effectively coveys our clients' brand messaging
- Proofing copy where needed
- Feeding into content ideation
All candidates should possess:
- 5+ years' proven experience as a journalist
- Passionate about content creation and quality writing
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading
- Drive to learn new tools and skills to build on your strengths (we do not expect you to be a master in all areas)
- Experience with SEO
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Comfortable engaging with clients and senior stakeholders, including building your own relationships with key contacts
- 25 holiday days per year, plus bank holidays (this increases with your length of service, with the option to utilise our holiday trade scheme)
- Health cash plan
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Paid charity day
- Regular social activities (virtual for now!) and contributions to cultural and sporting events
- A well-stocked supply of free drinks and snacks (when we can work from the office)
Remote and flexible working:
We recognise this may feel like a strange time to apply for a new role and join a new company. The health, safety and comfort of our people is our number one priority, and we are doing everything we can to meet the needs of our employees - from maintaining frequent communication while working from home to ensuring our in-office coffee machines are completely hands-free.
As a team, we communicate regularly through Teams calls and chats to keep camaraderie and spirits high. We also have weekly stand ups, monthly town halls and regular social events (online or in person with safety measures in place, depending on the current government guidelines).
Whilst our head office is in London and we also have an office in Bristol - we have a flexible approach to remote working. During the interview stage, we are happy to discuss specific ways we are addressing working from home, so please feel free to ask any questions.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position and you feel your previous knowledge and experience match our requirements, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply include your CV with a cover letter and salary expectations.
We will do our best to respond to all applications individually but due to the number of applications we receive if you do not hear back from us within four weeks then please consider your application unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in working for Investis Digital.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position