RT’s London office is looking for a social media editor.
This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of digital media, working for a global news service.
RT creates news with an edge for viewers who want to question more. We cover stories overlooked by the mainstream media and provide alternative perspectives on current affairs.
- Cutting broadcast interviews and news packages;
- Publishing and scheduling articles;
- Reacting to breaking news;
- Setting up and publishing live streams;
- Editing news packages; and
- Basic graphics.
- Video editing (Premiere Pro);
- Strong news judgement;
- Social media obsessed;
- Copywriting for social media;
- SEO skills; and
- An open mind.
Please send a cover letter and CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position