GIVEMESPORT is one of the UK’s largest digital sports publishers and a go-to destination for the latest news and features in sport, reporting on football, boxing, Formula 1 and much more.
We are looking for talented social media specialist who has a keen eye for viral content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. The ideal candidate will be a big ideas person, who constantly monitors different social media trends as well as having a detailed knowledge across a range of sports.
- Surface and curate engaging social content for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Editing videos to maximise performance on social media
- Liaise with and potentially develop partnerships with content producers
- Track the performance of videos pushed out onto our 25m-strong Facebook page
- Stay on the beat with regards to major sporting events and look to formulate video content around them.
- Monitor social media trends
- 1+ year experience in social media or a closely related field
- Basic editing skills, (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects & Photoshop)
- Good editorial judgement and creative writing
- A good nose for viral content
- Expertise across a range of sports
- Great communication skills & the ability to work within a team
- Experience in making editorial decisions in a fast-paced environment
- A grasp of analytics, and being able to interpret them to develop and improve ideas
- Working evenings and weekends as required
To apply: Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Friday 11th October.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position