Euronews is Europe’s number one television channel, currently reaching more than 430 million homes across 166 countries. Since its launch in 1993, its 12 editions have been delivering world news 24/7 in a non-partisan and in-depth way to television audiences and digital users across the world. As the world's first ‘Glocal’ news brand, euronews. brings tailored content in Arabic, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
Living is euronews’ in-house digital lifestyle magazine launched in 2017. The website spans all areas of luxury and lifestyle from fashion to travel, design, cuisine and motoring and has a strong focus on sustainability and holistic wellbeing. We reach a global audience daily and bring them news, features and insights on environmentally sound ideas and products to live a beautiful life without compromise.
We are looking for a talented social media producer, particularly interested by the luxury lifestyle industry, to create captivating content to be published on our 3 main channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This editorial role is designed for aspiring social media and digital journalists.
Your mission will be to share, both in an attractive and relevant way, euronews. living’s original content on a daily basis. Additionally, you will create bespoke content including evergreen posts, tweets, and timely Stories. You will be responsible for interacting with the community and growing our audience on those platforms. During special event coverage, you will liaise with freelance journalists and help get their social media reporting reach the widest audience possible.
In this position, you will gain a better understanding of environmental and ethical-related issues surrounding lifestyle notably in the fashion industry as well as discover positive alternatives. This is a great opportunity to become an expert in social media content whilst developing your creativity. You will be an essential part of a growing brand.
This is a highly competitive position and the ideal candidate must have excellent writing and communication skills in English, deep understanding of social media content and abilities to work in a fast-paced environment
- Supervising daily content on social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook)
- Creating bespoke social media content that will resonate with our audience
- Sharing content in real-time, setting up social media ‘lives’ and coming up with new creative ideas to develop our social media presence
- Growing an engaged community around sustainable lifestyle and responsible luxury topics
- Liaising with euronews’ social media managers
- Experience in strategic and creative social media account management
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A strong interest for environmentally-related issues and ethical consumption, lifestyle and luxury
- An eye for great imagery and compelling content
- Able to meet deadlines
- Up to speed with trends in social media
- Design, photoshop and video editing skills are a plus
- Positive attitude
- Online Media
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Luxury, Lifestyle
We propose for this post
Contract type : Fixed term
Start activity: 01-03-2019 until 29-02-2020
Place of work: London
If you meet these criteria and the position interests you, send us your CV.
Human Resources Department
56, quai rambaud
69002 – Lyon – France
56, Quai RAMBAUD
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position